Who are we?
Commonly known as the CCC, we are a group of Cantonese speaking Christians at the University of Washington. Founded in 1993, our primary goal is to support one another and share the love of Jesus Christ. You are welcome to join us whether you are a Christian or not.
Why are we here?
We want to share the love of Jesus Christ through serving others, witnessing our faith, discipling and encouraging believers, and praying for one another, with an emphasis on Cantonese-speaking students.
What do we believe?
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, is one with the Father, who for all humanity and its salvation, came from heaven, incarnated by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; He died for our sins, was buried, and risen on the third day according to the Bible, and ascended into heaven; He shall return to judge the world and establish His eternal Kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit, a divine person, is one with the Father and Son.
- The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God.
- Disciples of Jesus Christ are commanded by Him, and empowered by Holy Spirit, to be His witness to the ends of the earth.
What do we do?
Other than our weekly outreach lunches, depending on our members’ needs we have Bible studies, prayer meetings, workshops, seminars, and other outreach social activities. We have also served various needs in the community (e.g., the homeless) or organizing the 30-hour Famine for World Vision.